– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 778 Sean Doyle
Sean M. Doyle is principal at FitzMartin Inc, a leading consultancy focused on sales marketing and management, sales and marketing technology services, and revenue operations for B2B companies. Sean and his team at FitzMartin are focused on long term value creation through a sales-first, scientific approach to driving revenue.
Sean knows that the split personality of marketing is inhibiting growth aspirations. Budget and impact conversations often become contentious: revenue operation marketers tout their ability to drive sales while brand builders argue for longer-term brand investments. The executive team thinks both struggle to demonstrate the near-term value. It is for this reason that Sean’s team believes a thoughtful and datadriven full-funnel marketing strategy can drive significant value.
Sean’s latest book, Shift, explores 19 practical ideas, grounded in the science of behavioral change, that can transform a business’s marketing efforts and, by natural extension, its profitability. A native Pennsylvanian who’s put down deep Southern roots, Sean is a man of family and faith who strives to be a selfless leader. On weekends, you’ll find him out fishing local streams and teaching the art of fly fishing to anyone who wants to tag along.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Sean Doyle about shifting how you think about marketing.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How marketing and sales is applied behavioral science.
- How cognitive marketing equips sales and marketing to know when and what to do.
- Why you should find a marketing firm that starts with the late-stage deals that don’t close.
- Why it’s important for you to look at your customers and see what their needs are.
- What full funnel marketing is and how it turns people into customers and fans.
Connect with Sean:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices